Our construction design and engineering services are the product of a team of experienced and highly qualified personnel, holders of professional qualifications and authorisation certificates.
Overview of our company’s history, from the formation of the Keramoprojekt national enterprise in 1951 to the present PIO KERAMOPROJEKT, a.s.
- 1951; formation of the Brno-based national enterprise Keramoprojekt with offices in Prague and Trenčín
- 1953; the Keramoprojekt State Design Institute based in Prague, with offices in Brno and Trenčín
- 1958; formation of a separate design institute in Trenčín through a decree of the Ministry of Construction
- In 1964; the individual project institutes start specialising - Trenčín focuses on projects in the field of mortar-like and asbestos-cement materials
- In 1968; an implementation centre - the centre of engineering activities - is set up in Trenčín
- 1992; formation of a privately owned joint-stock company - Keramoprojekt Trenčín
- 1999; formation of PIO KERAMOPROJEKT, a.s.
Our quality systems were certified and implemented by TÜV SÜD Slovakia, s.r.o.
- 2003 - a quality management system complying with the STN EN ISO 9001:2009/EN ISO 9001:2008 standards in the field of “Capital investment design and execution”
- 2006 - an environmental management system complying with the STN EN ISO 9001:2009/EN ISO 14001:2004 standards in the field of “Capital investment design and execution”